I’ve got to admit, I don’t personally subscribe to the idea that all dads are into gadgets or sports or anything like that. Everybody’s different, right? Maybe the dad in your life really wants a macaroni card and a bubble bath with candles around the tub. Maybe the father you want to celebrate on Father’s Day just wants a week off from doing the dishes. So, obviously, take the daddy in question’s preferences into account. In other words, YMMV may vary when it comes to this Father’s Day gift guide.
That said, if I was a dad, I would definitely be interested in these cool spy-like toys. And the macaroni card, of course, because macaroni cards are pretty much the bomb.
- These cool Pocket Stash things:
- The tiniest (and travel-friendly!) Leatherman:
- That’s not a knife, this is a (credit card) knife!
- It’s a collar stay. It’s a bottle opener. It’s the coolest thing EVER:
- In case you needed a multitool in your phone case, here you go:
So there you have it. Macaroni cards and multitools: It’s what’s for Father’s Day.